The role of Tier 1 Support is to provide the first line of support to end users on a variety of technical issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. These specialists solve basic consumer issues and have a general understanding of the product and services. They gather customer information, analyze symptoms and determine the basic problem(s). They solve about 80 percent of user problems, including such issues as:
· Problems with usernames and passwords.
· Physical layer issues.
· Provide contact and incident resolution to customers with hardware, software, and application problems.
· Verification of hardware and software setup.
· Installation, reinstallation and uninstallation issues.
· Document the incident status in the incident database tool.
The role of Tier 2 Support is to provide the second line of support to end users on a variety of technical issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. These specialists have more experience and knowledge and can assist Level 1 specialists with basic technical problems. They investigate the issues raised and check for known solutions to complex issues. They also review work orders to determine the extent of Level 1 support already given and how long Level 1 specialists have been working with the customer. This permits them to manage their time effectively. If a solution is not determined, the issue is raised to the next level.
The role of Tier 3 Support is to provide the third line of support to end users on a variety of technical issues. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems. These specialists handle the most difficult problems and are experts in their field, sometimes assisting both level 1 and level 2 specialists. They also research and develop solutions for new or unknown issues.
The role of Office Manager Nerd is to provide the first line of support to end users as well as back end support to our growing team of Nerds. Among the responsibilities are:
· Answering and fielding incoming client communication and phone calls.
· Data input and analysis with QuickBooks Desktop.
· Managing receivable and payables.
· Describing and clarifying technology services provided.
· Developing marketing communications.
· Strong accounting background REQUIRED.